5 quick things to do when you know you are going to hospital
- Know what services you are covered for and whether you have an excess or waiting periods left to serve. Have a thorough read of our product information in your member area and our product factsheets.
- The factsheets will also help provide guidance around what potential out-of-pocket costs you may expect by outlining the most common hospital and medical costs that occur while admitted as an inpatient.
- Check that we contract with the hospital to ensure you have minimal or no out-of-pockets.
- Have an open discussion with your doctor about your treatment. Ensure you understand whether your doctor will charge according to our medical Gap schedules – this will also minimise any out-of-pockets.
- Use us as your personal expert resource. Navigating the health system and health insurance can be complex and we strive to ensure all our members get the best of care and minimal out-of-pockets while admitted to hospital.
Just give us a call on 1800 226 126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org